Monday, October 27, 2008

DAY BEFORE DIWALI


DAY BEFORE DIWALI:
27-10-08
Well ,am at work,thankfully....Diwali..festival enjoyed most in chilhood..I remember me,and kids around awitng in evening for Laxmi Puja to get Over and than enjoy crackers along with family.Later early morning ,wake up and gather those crackers left unburnt.That was real fun and excitement.
Now ,things are different.All are grown up now and now a days even teengers do not enjoy burning crackers like us.This time only pleasure i explored was designing Rangoli,and thinking to learn preparing snacks.Whitewashing was done after pressurising at home.New field on my intrest is gardening now a days.It found tht i can keep myself away from tensions all those hours i spend in garden area,and listening music.
My dear friend ,only one who is left in Jabalpur will be leaving on 30'th of this month.I am wondering wht wd i do later..?i wd be left so alone....life will be blank without friends around.Aruna,is frnd since 1997 (11'th standard)...cnt believe wevebeen together looking each others updowns of life since many yrs. She is happily maried and now moving along with her husband and daughter(Avni),who is very naughty gal of 1 year.I'll Miss her badly..it seems am getting depressd thinking abt this.At home now a days i dnt like anything,am geting much irritated,now a days.My Boss seems worried abt my marriage,was asking abt my decision,,as usual i had no answer.....Even I have stopped thinking abt it now..am quiet pissed off serching bette mate and finding crap..fake ppl around...
Seems am getting low on Spirits now..had excitement of celebrating Diwali but due to certain behaviour of parents..I dont wanna be a part of it.....THats Life....nothing else...........
Wishing all happy Diwali.........

2 comments:

Human Machine said...

Hey Shina, U r really a very good girl and a very good friend of mine. Dear To be True and frank, previously when i didnt known to u, I thought that only my problems are the biggest problems in this world. but after knowing u, i really understood that success and failure, happiness and sadness. these all are compulsory part of life. Really u gave me so much mental support whenever i was in need of it. U r a very sweet and true friend of mine and I wish Sai baba always fulfil ur each and every dream and I m sure that whatever u get in life, it will be better than the best. I will always be there for u as a younger brother cum a very good friend. At last I would like to say for both of us,
Kabhi Khushi,
Kabhi Gum,
Kabhi Jaada,
Kabhi Kam. :)

Stephen said...

Hi there. Malaysia celebrating Diwali (Deepavali) as well. We got one day holiday. We too celebrating Thaipusam and Ponggal.

Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog http://contestvalley.blogspot.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE THIS SUMMERS

So Guys here is a short message this summers from me to everyone around.Its already scorching heat and its important  for us to take care...