Wednesday, October 15, 2008

day to day

Hi,
Nothing specific to talk about,well day is gng ok.had talk to shwets yest too..seems its not an obligation anymore,it does nt matter to me anymore.Its abt her happiness at times.reg guy fr matrimonial he seems to be busy with family probs..so its a brk for few days..lets see wt happens i got to keep my patience.

At work,i feel i will be overloaded ,as collegue planning to leave his job and i doubt it'l come all on my head.Bt am not agreed for this kinda work.lets see ,if my boss can understand this.
Finally,after being terribly terrified by sudden attack of innmerble snails at my garden area and home too,it had made our lives hell,thy were so irritating,pathetic,wverywhere,on trees,pants,walls,roof,hanging on air..ooffff..never thght such small snails can irritate anyone so badly..ofcorse as it is said"Size Doesnt MAtter"
we have finaly got rid of half of them..so releived now :-)
am at work place now..at ease for sometime..i wish to get better payed job...:-)
Do not have plans for Diwali much as of now..lets see if something strikes my mind.wish to buy good stuff for Ma and Pa.. Ma atleast.some saree i guess..surpise gift:-)...
cheers...boom

No comments:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE THIS SUMMERS

So Guys here is a short message this summers from me to everyone around.Its already scorching heat and its important  for us to take care...