Monday, October 13, 2008

Hello..all.newaly arrived

Hi,
Myself Bhumi....well recently started blogging.acually moreover am a reader and just starting writng the same.Interesesting to see many celebraties blogs here..anyeway am just a common Girl..wit lots of dreas,hope towards life,altght thy nvr fulfilled;)..well i usually work on net sao wd try to visit my blog frquently..
Today its been bore day,not much of work to do,life is stngnant..have lot to do in my wishlist :
1.Study.take classes for a subject to complete my mba
2.Hope i ever join dance classses
3.Hope i get better payed job
4 Hope i get my SWIFT one day...
5.Hope to get a loving lif partener ,altght its diff but i am patiently awating...

well this is all coming in my mind rite now....will learn blogging with time

Thanks and Cheers..

No comments:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE THIS SUMMERS

So Guys here is a short message this summers from me to everyone around.Its already scorching heat and its important  for us to take care...