Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Look in the mirror and say I Love You





Did u ever said urself I love you  ?

I love you” these words always fascinated us since beginning. When we were growing up as teenager, those three words gave us thrill and excitement and confidence.
With the time when things go wrong we get depressed and our lives become sad.

We never thought on one important fact that we must love ourself first. Unless we love ourselves how can someone else value us ?I was told this exercise once when I was going through sad and depressed times. Go ahead stand in front of mirror and say “I Love you” ..yes this sounds crazy but when I tried ,I wasn’t able to face myself and felt sad. I got to know I have so much negativity about myself that I can even say it confidently. Now I got the way out. Yes this is what I have been missing. I was missing self  love and respect. This is the essence of life less expectation and self love .

I have now made it a practice .and this has made significant changes in life ,I  nomore beg to hear these words from else as I love myself.





No comments:

IMPORTANT MESSAGE THIS SUMMERS

So Guys here is a short message this summers from me to everyone around.Its already scorching heat and its important  for us to take care...