Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Miracle of Forgiveness




Forgiveness seems very difficult aspect of life for us since we come across many painful experiences with people who have hurt  us and so we think why I should forgive ,this would make me weaker.

Yes this was same situation with me when my fellow mates asked me to do this.For me it was offending,i thought these guys dunno what i went through and why should I forgive.with time i got my answers and now i know how important it is.

We keep many grudges and pain in heart since years for those hurtful experiences and every now and than we keep hurting ourselves thinking about it.So who is in the loss? We!
Why? as we are ruining our stats of mind and peace,we are ruining our health and relations with others.We are not giving space to better and positive life .Yes this is the fact and hence we spoil our present with these negative thoughts.

So what we must do? we must think of the person who has hurt us most and start forgiving with him/her.You do not  need to talk or meet with that person instead you need to tell yourself ,your heat that you have eradicated all those hurtful thoughts from your heart and now you untie yourself from the said person.Now you forgive and let it free.Now you empty that space in life so that abundance ,growth and positivity fills it .

With this act you will feel much lighter and stress free.Most important is that you are forgiving for your own benefit,this do not mean you would accept wrong behaviour of that person anymore.You are just letting go the ties and move ahead in life.This is amazing as i have started doing that and this made my life better and better :)







1 comment:

Ilaiyaraja said...

I like it very much. And I have been thinking about some persons who hurts me at and I don't want to hurt them back also don't want to forgive them. I just let them go. But it was not not helpful because I think of that person I feel bad for sometime and also I was wasting my time when I think of that person . today onwards I am gonna forgive them as you said like forgive them to myself.

Thanks for the post.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE THIS SUMMERS

So Guys here is a short message this summers from me to everyone around.Its already scorching heat and its important  for us to take care...